Monday, June 13, 2005

Update

Not much of an update.

But I found a great site if you use Bittorrents.
Check out the pirate bay it works like google it even has a I'm Feeling Lucky button. But you must have bittorrent program. E-donkey works and you can get a bittorrent program from here Also if your a big fan of energy drinks check out this site. Found, once again, thanks to Digg

Also I've decided on a new thing to add each update its called CRAP YOU CAN BUY ON EBAY

Now eBay is a good site to find what you want. But you can also find out a whole load of useless stuff on it. Here are todays examples:

Broken Hockey Sticks made into HOCKEY CHAIRS
US $250
Item Number 5207228321

Rare Pope John Paul II Vatican License FAKE ID
GBP £0.99
Item Number 5588735493

Thats all:-)

Also, so I don't offend anyone, I was not trying to be disrespectful to the Pope



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home