Monday, August 29, 2005

Google Talk Interview

I downloaded Google Talk as I have heard a lot about it. It was quick to download, install and run. I was really suprised how well it works and it dosen't slow my computer down at all. i only have 2 complaints about it.
1. It won't use my selected nickname as my Google Talk name

2. No one I know uses it!

For some reason all my friends who use MSN won't switch to google talk. They laughed when I said it was so much better and called me a geek when I told them I would invite them to Gmail as it has over 2500mb (2508 or something). What is wrong with them!!! So all I can say is screw you guys I'm using Google Talk from now on. Get it here

To prove my point I decided to interview passers-by about Google Talk. Heres what went down

"Have you seen Google's Instant Messenger?"
"Instant Whit?"
"Google's version of MSN"
"Naw man I like MSN"
"Google Talk is better"
"Google whit?"
"Google's Instant Messenger"
"Google's Instant Whit?"
"Are you stupid! I just explained what it is"
"Dinnae call me stupit"
"Anyway do you want an invite"
"An invite to whit?"
"Gmail"
"Whit's Gmail?"
"Google's Email service"
"Why wid I want that? I've got hotmail"
"Gmails better, you get 2 Gigabytes of space"
"Why would I want that?"
"So you can use Google Talk"
"Haw man will you shut it aboot that Google man. Gies that mic!"

At this point I was attacked and had his mic stolen. What does this prove? Normal* people won't use Google Talk and never walk around Glasgow with any sort of electrical equipment


* For those that wonder a normal person in Glasgow wears a baseball cap at a 90 degree angle, a white Kappa Tracksuit and Reebok Classics. They also speak in a completely different language to most people. If you would like to know more about the Ned visit GlasgowSurvival.co.uk

11 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's up? Listen, I read like 20 blogs per day and skim about 30 more so when I say you have a knack for writing, I mean it! Coming from the coolest guy on the planet. that's not to be taken lightly! ;-)

Anyways, happy blogging, keep it up! People like me DO actually read these things!

Dave the Blog Addict, The Planet's Coolest Guy!

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog site you've provided, keep it up.
100's of special tips and information about Used Car Prices
Information About Used Car Prices In Just In less than 2 seconds

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just passing through and saw your site. Great Blog! I'll check in occasionally.

I have a computer service Atlanta site/blog.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unsigned Artists, Rap, Hip Hop, R & B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Neo Soul, Jazz, Gospel :: Tha Bocks :: Upload your work today! film

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya guys, nice blog. Well done!

I am currently setting up a skateboard trick tips blog at skateboard tricks and i hope you could give it a visit sometime.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger David said...

Hi tagD


Most of the comments being posted on your site are just ads - they must use some sort of software to trawl blogs and post messages onto peoples blogs that have a link to an advert/selling site.

However the one from the skateboard tricks seems genuine.

How does Google Talk work and how do you download it?

Check out the Weegie Masters Website: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/

Daedo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home