Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Make Your Own Google and Greenportal.com

This is really cool. You can make your Google or Yahoo search page. Heres mine Make your own at logogle
Also here is an exclusive link to the new MSN search engine (beta)

Also when you use the real Google and search GreenPortal it's the third one down. We have nothing to do with GreenPortal.org by the way

I was thinking of making Greenportal.com. I went to netdaze as they are very cheap and it said Greenportal.com was taken so I typed in greenportal.com and it went to some site that I get put to all the time. They told me greenportal.com was for sale so I had a look at the price thinking I could buy it with my Splashplastic. It was $2500 is it just me or is that a bit expensive considering Netdaze is £6.00 for a year??

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

My husband and I were having the same issues. We have started greenportal.ca. I was trying different search engines to see if I could find a link to our site and I came upon your blog. Can you beleive $2,500 for a site address. No way.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous stephen hall said...

The $2500 price was definately not from Netdaze. I'm the administrator of Netdaze and ALL prices for domains in Netdaze are clearly made visible.

It sounds like you were on a domain auction site or something similar.

rgds
Stephen
info@netdaze.co.uk

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger tagD said...

@ Stephen

I know it wasn't from Netdaze, my uncle owns it or some nonsense like that!

- Laus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home